Thursday, December 18

Tag! I'm not it...sorry...

To the two of you who have tagged me to open my files and show photos, that sounds like an easy enough quest I know. But the sad truth is...I don't have a file to open and share. I would if I did I promise. I am so frustrated with the most basic of these technologies that I have given up. I don't even take pictures with my digital camera anymore because;
a. I can't find it
b. I could never get all the pictures to come off the disc.
c. when I attempted it the disc would get stuck in the computer. Then I would push and pull and ruin the card and have to buy a new one.
d. repeat "c'.
e. I've given up. It's safer for everyone around me.
f. I rely on my children to record my life story in pictorials now.

Go tag my daughters. They're both phenomonal photographers!
Did I mention Annie won first place in the photography show at the Cambridge Art Center? She also sold two of her three photos displayed there. (and not to me or any of our friends... total strangers who loved and appreciated her work bought them!)

4 comments:

Sue said...

I tagged Annie...

kibbe said...

you're a sweetheart!

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

i'll bring the straightener to salvatores on christmas:) show you what it can do..

Anonymous said...

Come back! We miss you in the Blog world!