Sunday, December 16

Blog Vacation

As much as it pains me, and it really does, I'm taking a short break from my blog world. I have come to realize that I am addicted to my laptop once on it. I need to concentrate on home right now to keep the Holiday stresses at bay by getting my housework/family chores done. I am the great procrastinator, and happily shove everything to a later day without pause.
There are now curtains to be hung in Jedd's room, bookshelves to be filled in the stairway and a dog who desires to be walked daily. I have put these things off with glee to be popping from blog to blog. But I'll be back in the new year. I love checking in on all of you and seeing what's new in your lives. Don't forget me okay? It's simply two short weeks:)!
So... Merry Christmas All!......may Jesus fill your heart this season....

4 comments:

Sue said...

we could never forget you! have a happy break!

faith said...

I miss your blogging already.

ukrainiac said...

kibbe: Merry Christmas to you and your dear family.

Anonymous said...

As you can see from my lack of blogging, I've been on break too!
Winterthur-LOVE IT! Want to go every year. Maybe Jedd would like it in the Spring when you can run like mad over the extensive grounds.
Longwood Gardens: Bill and I took the kids one year and I was pretty nervous about the boys and what they would think. But they were so impressed by the MASSIVE display of pointsettias, the "Victorian" animal family statues, the musical/lighted fountain,the hobbit-like house and secret garden! It was a hit-but I knew I could only get away with it just once:-)But there is more room for a boy to roam there.
Merry Christmas!