Friday, November 2

Meet Mrs. Kotiash

Jeannie Peipon is no more..meet Jeanne Kotiash, married woman. If you link to Marianna's blog you can read her ongoing serial on the exciting weekend the family had last weekend. The pictures look amazing. It's like stepping back in time to these little villages. It is humbling to see the work which goes into heating one's house and feeding one's animals. And Marianna's gift with words makes you feel the whole experience as though you were there (if she doesn't write a book on her Ukrainian experiences she is doing a huge disservice to the world!)

~I wish Jeanne and Kolya all the love and happiness possible. I hope we get to meet Kolya stateside someday soon.

By the way this was Jeanne and Kolya's civil ceremony. Their church wedding, which will take place before God, is January 12. That is the wedding that they consider the recognized ceremony, when they will start sharing their life together as man and wife under one roof. I'm thinking God will honor that mightily!

Here's the link:

http://www.ukrainiac.wordpress.com/

Lord, please bless this couple and their families. The Peipons have been such an inspiration to many of us for their sacrifices on Your behalf. Help me to be willing to hear Your direction for me and my family...

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awe! I don't know what to say!

THANK-YOU for your prayers! I'll share with Kolya tonight :)

Make sure you keep checking MY blog as I continue to write and add pictures :)

AND if you don't have access, email me and I'll add you to the list!

ukrainiac said...

Thank you for your prayers. And the link to my blog. Your excitement gets ME excited!!

All y'all on the Shore have encouraged us, prayed for us, and certainly inspired us -- and we thank YOU for your examples!

kibbe said...

Jeanne,
I know you closed access to your blog which is why I didn't include it. So, we'll have to figure all that out for others who want to get in...do you want to out your e-mail here for people or is that a whole 'nother can of worms...?

Jeanne said...

Sure, my email that I never use is hamm_9@yahoo.com just make sure you put in the subject that you want in my blog! :) I start checking again regularly for the time being!